Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Topic #10- My Life :)

I love to travel around the country and learn about different places! Between youth group trips, school related activities and family vacations I have traveled through most of the United States. I loved the arches in Utah, toadstool park in Nebraska and Cape Hatteras in North Carolina.


I am traveling a few times this summer. Just yesterday my younger sister Faith and I drove 14 hours from Norfolk, NE to Temple, TX. We are visiting my grandma and cousins for three days and then heading on to visit my friend in New Braunfels, TX. We had a tour of the biotechnology research institute in Temple today and I absolutely loved it. I'm in the biology program and I've thought about doing clinical lab science so it related to my major and was also very interesting. On Monday we will be back in Norfolk for three days and then we're heading out on family vacation! On vacation we are going to the Blackhills, Yellowstone and Toadstool Park. I'm so excited because it is absolutely beautiful at all those places. In August my family is going to Indiana and Michigan for a family reunion, but I don't know if I'm going with them yet.




Even though I feel like I've been all over the place, there are still so many places I'd love to see! I have never been out of the country, except across the Canadian border to see Niagara Falls. I would love to go to the rain forest or the coral reef. I would also love to visit Europe, especially Germany. I hope that my travels continue throughout my life and that I get to experience life all around the globe!

1 comment:

  1. Keep being curious and traveling. I always tell my students that studying geography makes travel more interesting and fulfilling.

    ReplyDelete